Founder and Creator of Leader’s Choice and Driven: Leader’s Choice 8
As one of North America’s most sought after real estate speakers/trainers Mark Leader has helped hundreds of real estate firms retain their talent and increase profits by training tens of thousands of salespersons to raise their production and increase revenues by hundreds of millions of dollars.
His highly engaging style and total commitment to client results explains why brokers, owners and training managers consider him a life-long resource for the success of their companies.
“My goal is to shift each agent’s mindset,” Mark reflects “and increase their production immediately so their confidence grows. From there it’s much easier to create balance and fun in their lives so they can avoid burnout and rise to their potential.”
Mark listed over 1,000 properties and averaged 93 transactions for 8 consecutive years – all without an assistant.
But Mark Leader gives agents much more than motivation. His presentations and courses are packed with such persuasive methods and readily usable information that many agents attend again and again, whenever he is in town.
Another reason agents gravitate to Mark Leader is that he has applied the methods he teaches and achieved extraordinary success while standing in their shoes.
As a sales professional, he listed over 1,000 properties and averaged 93 closings for 8 consecutive years – all without the help of an assistant. Earning virtually every production award available, Mark set records that remain unbroken today. At the time he was the youngest person ever inducted into the hall of fame of the largest real estate franchise in the world.
Wishing to share his enthusiasm for real estate, Mark orchestrated the transition from salesperson to office owner with his characteristic commitment to excellence. He quickly created one of the highest-producing, highest-retention sales organizations in all of Canada.
With a talent for multiplying any agent’s production, Mark launched his speaking/training career. His approach resonated so strongly with audiences that he soon created Leader’s Choice to make his methods more widely available.
With humor, enthusiasm and genuine concern for his students, Mark speaks from his successes to equip agents with the tools they need to break out of mediocrity and discover extraordinary success. Wherever he trains, he leaves behind sales leaders who credit him with jumpstarting their skills, improving attitudes and sending their sales commissions skyrocketing.
Books by Mark Leader
- Concrete Jungle, co-authored with Bob Proctor, Steve Rizo and Dr. Chuck McCabe – Insight Publishing
- Blueprint for Success co-authored with Ken Blanchard and Stephen R. Covey – Insight Publishing
- Success is a State of Mind co-authored with Les Brown, Mark Victor Hansen and Deepak Chopra – Insight Publishing
- Distinguishing Marks of a Leader – OakHill Press
Articles published by Mark Leader
- Financial Freedom: Fact or Fiction
- Social Capital: Creating Strong, Lasting Business Relationships (Realtor Mag)
- If You Believe in Yourself You Can Achieve Anything (RISMedia)
- Proving the Power of Positive Thoughts and Positive Action (RISMedia,)
- What is the Goal? (RISMedia,)
- Team Power (RISMedia, August)
- Add a Designation, Add Revenue (RISMedia)
- Mark Leader’s 10 Secrets to a Successful Open House (RE/MAX International)
- 15 Quick Ways to Boost Your Person Promotion (RE/MAX International)
- The Best Kept Secrets to Making a Great Presentation (RE/MAX International)
- Convince FSBO’s They Need You More than Ever (RE/MAX International)
- Survival Skills for a Cooling Market (Realtor Mag)
- RE/MAX Satellite Network
- Liquid Lunch – live broadcasts on ThatRadio.com – Canada’s Number One Internet radio station.
Thank you Mark for taking the time to bring your incredible Listing Boot Camp program to Traverse City. I truly enjoyed the 3 days and learned a lot via your knowledge and generosity…and humour. Worth every penny!
Mark treats agents like adults, not students, and helps them refine their own approach so it works for their personality. He was calling people long after the course was over, to see how they were doing and offer additional advice.